CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Are you a young person aged between 18-35 years old? Do you belong to a faith grouping, and have participated in any activity, interview that represents Religions for Peace‘s multi-faith and multi-cultural aspirations?
Here’s a unique opportunity for your activities to be highlighted and featured in the Religions for Peace Global Interfaith Youth Network‘s Quarterly Newsletter, scheduled for publication in May 2022.
Categories: Stories, Articles, Art Pieces (poems, canvas, photos) Activities, Reports, Announcements
Thematic Areas: Gender Equality; Peace, Just and Inclusive Societies
The Guidelines for Contributions:
1. All Submissions must revolve around the themes of “Gender Equality” and/or “Peaceful, Just, and Inclusive Societies” of faith and religious spaces.
2. All articles must be submitted in Word format and include a title.
3. All work must be cited, referenced, and footnoted using the Chicago Manual Style. (Please note that any submissions that are not referenced appropriately, will not be considered for publication)
4. Photos, images, or graphics are encouraged and may be resized for placement.
5. All written articles should observe a limit of up to 500 words.
6. Only submissions in either English or Spanish can be accepted for the May 2022 issue. Other languages will be featured in later issues.
7. Please submit your contributions to iycreligions4peace@gmail.
DEADLINE: ALL submissions should be submitted by Friday, April 15, 2022, at 23:59hours (GMT)